Monday, November 5, 2007

Plans

In the morning I make plans, and during the day I do foolish actions. These are not my words – Voltaire’s. Having woken up, I have decided that for Christmas I necessarily have to go somewhere. My dream is to visit Prague. But for Christmas there will be a crowd of tourists there, that I will not be glad. I have decided, that will be better to go to Santorini and to make hundred large photos of sunrise and to paste over my room. I dream of it for a long time!

I also can go to China - most likely there will be no huge crowd of people there. I wish to learn yoga bases exactly there very much. My friends have told that teachers are there right in parks. I certainly do not know any Chinese word, but I think that for yoga it is not the main thing. I still have to think a couple of days....

No comments: